Green growth company looking for CFO
Flow Loop is a Danish startup that has developed an innovative and award-winning recirculating shower that saves 80% water and 70% energy per bath. We have just closed an A-round with IKEA as an investor and sold the first showers. During the next year, we will raise our next round, which will finance the subsequent growth journey. You must want to join an ambitious startup with a motivated team of specialists.
As CFO, you must thrive in the tension between having control over the internal processes, ensuring the supply of capital, and being a good communicator and sparring partner for the CEO.
About Flow Loop:
Flow Loop is a startup that will grow from 10 to over 20 employees over the next year. We have developed the world’s first recirculating shower, Loop, which can be installed in existing bathrooms in one hour. For each bath, we can save 80% water and 70% energy while delivering a fantastic shower experience. We have a close collaboration with IKEA, and experience great interest from both B2C and B2B customers as well as shower manufacturers who are interested in our recirculating technology platform which they want to integrate with their brand.
LOOP came on the market this summer and is currently sold on the Danish market. In 2023, a plan for internationalization must be drawn up.
As CFO, you will be part of the management team. You must ensure that the finances are under control, that we use our resources optimally and that we have control over cash flow now and in the future. In collaboration with the company’s director, you will be an extremely important player in raising the necessary capital for Flow Loop’s further growth journey, which is expected to be a mixture of loans and equity.
Part-time or full-time position, it depends on your level of experience, your skills and what suits you.
- Right hand of the CEO
- Build up and subsequently report the financial follow-up to management and the board
- Budgets – both operating, cash flow and scenario budgets
- Assist Flow Loop’s CEO in preparing investor presentation
- Raise growth capital in collaboration with Flow Loop’s CEO
- Select and implement the necessary IT systems for the various phases of the company’s growth journey
- Participate in negotiation teams in connection with capital raising and major agreements
- Various administrative tasks in relation to HR, law, premises rental etc.
- You are an economist or cand merc.
- You have experience as a controller or CFO
- You have experience in raising capital
- You are structured, results-oriented and analytical
- You are used to working independently
- You are a good communicator and can handle many different stakeholders
- You are good at negotiation
- You speak and write English fluently
You are open, humorous and good at building relationships. You are passionate about helping to realize Flow Loop’s sustainable growth ambitions and approach the task with great drive and positive energy. You thrive on challenging whether we do things appropriately and whether we get the most for our money. You build relationships both internally and externally, externally, among other things, with a focus on capital raising. You place emphasis on developing both personally and professionally.
You are offered
An exciting and versatile CFO job in a company that is dedicated to making bathing sustainable. Flow Loop’s growth journey offers lots of opportunities and challenges, where you become a central player. You have a lot of freedom in how the tasks are to be solved, the focus is on the results. The opportunity to make a big difference in an exciting startup and further on the company’s growth journey. Plenty of opportunities to develop yourself and show that you can fulfill the role of CFO. Salary that matches your qualifications, pension and warrant program.
Application deadline and process
Monday, October 3. Any questions can be directed to director Troels Grene firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +45 20630297. Send your application together with CV to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Green growth company looking for CFO
Send your application together with CV to firstname.lastname@example.org